Forgot Your Password (Teacher)
This page is for teachers: If you are a student or a parent, please see the student page or parent page for resetting your password. Note that teachers can reset passwords for their students on the Members page of a class/group.
If you are a teacher and forgot your password, please find the section below that applies best to you and follow the appropriate steps.
You know the email address that is on your Edmodo account:
- Click the Log In button from the top right of the Edmodo homepage.
- In the new screen, select Forgot password? located below the Log in button.
- This will require that you enter the valid email address that is associated with your active Edmodo account.
- Once you have entered your email address click Next.
An email with a link to reset your password will be emailed to you. Please check your email right away, as the link expires after 48 hours. Please follow this link if you cannot find the password reset email.
You do not know the email address associated with your Edmodo account:
- Contact the Support team here with Password Reset as the key words directly from the email address that you think is on your account. In your email, include the following information so we can locate your account:
- Any possible email address you think may be on your account
- Your full name